Thursday, January 27, 2011

HOME

And trying to figure out a new normal.  Jack has a tube down his nose and a bag in a pack pack.   I was up every three hours last night.. fear i was not doing it right, fear it was clogged, fear that it was empty.  Its like having a newborn.. and I am exhausted.  Happily exhausted as he is home.

He woke up demanding a bowl of corn flakes.. um no jack.  He is allowed clears... i started my day with starbucks and a donut (before Jack woke up).  He will start to gain weight with this NG tube but to date we have lost a combined total of 15 pounds.  I am wearing belts with my skinny jeans.

We will figure this out.. for now my beautiful boy is home and yes when the snow clears he gets to go to the skate park. tomorrow school, with a backpack and a tube down his nose that leads to a backpack that carries a pack with a creamy substance that looks kind of like formula.

No comments: