Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sam

To my beautiful daughter,

I am so sorry that I have let you down, that I have left you on your own and during the past two months when you have needed me the most.  I have not been here.  But know how much I love you and how very proud of you I am.  As a baby I never put you down.  You soared at an early age.  You were beautiful, bright and fearless.  Yes, you are an excellent student, beautiful and a wonderful friend.

Of course I want you to continue to swim.  Since six we have traveled the east coast to your meets, we have gotten lost too many times to count, stayed in beautiful hotels, stayed in hotels where we feared for our lives walking out the door.  I have admired the hard work and commitment along with you talent that brought us to huge meets in NC, Boston, FL and LI...  Every time you swim, I am so proud of you.

Know I love you with all of my heart Sam and I am home.. and all yours.. NC in April?

Your mother...

No comments: