Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its a long road home...

While in his heart Jack is so excited to get back to his life, his friends, his school.  So far he has been unable to muster up the courage to walk through the doors of Rye Middle School with a tube down his nose, taped to his face and his back.  I walked through those halls today.  Is every preteen in this school tall and stunning.  Middle school was really hard for me and I was just short with bad hair.

Today I met with his guidance counselor and nurse.  First of I have never talked about the community we live in and the School he attends.  It brings me to tears.  To all of you how have reached out to me and my family.. thank you and we would not be doing this well without you.  To the Middle School staff, thank you for all of your help and guidance with Jack.

To my beautiful boy, I am going to bring you to school and you are going to walk through those doors and your friends will walk with you...



sleep tight my beautiful boy.

No comments: