Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tonight

Tonight at 5:45 pm, I walked out the door of Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital with my beautiful boy in tow.

Before leaving Jack talked about the boy who would take his place.   Jack said "he will be so excited after spending days in the ER to be in this room".  To his mother, I wish you good speed, I wish your baby a short stay, not too many needles and peace.  And like me,  with all my heart I hope you leave with your beautiful boy in tow ....

All my cubs are home, and I am a very fortunate girl.  Jack's story is far from over, he has a tube down his nose and we have a long road ahead of us.   I will continue this journey on this blog...

Thank you for listening and being part of Jack's story....





To all of those mothers, with babies still in the hospital, and all those mothers whose fight is over... my heart is with you tonight...

xxx

Liz

No comments: